What Do We Do?
ACCESS SPORTS provides sports tickets and sports clinics to social service agencies and schools serving underprivileged children and youth groups, and individuals with physical and/or mental health disabilities.
By doing so, Access Sports creates memorable sports experiences for at-risk and special needs individuals. It's a small thing, but attending a professional or college sporting event or spending time with a professional athlete at a sports clinic can create a wonderful lifetime memory, especially for a disadvantaged youth or a person with special needs. Yet every year, thousands of sports tickets go unused -tickets that would brighten anyone's day, but would especially make a lasting impression on a disadvantaged child or an adult with disabilities. Small things can make a big difference!
ACCESS SPORTS has served over 60,000 at-risk children and individuals with special needs. Since our inception we have filled thousands of seats with truly appreciative sports fans who might otherwise have only dreamed of attending thrilling events such as:
- Watching Venus Williams play tennis in the ADVANTA Championships
- Listening to the roar of NASCAR at Dover speedway
- Eating a hot dog while rooting for the Camden River Sharks
- Petting horses at the prestigious Devon Horse Show.
How Can You Help?
You can help us by donating any of the following:
- Tickets to Sports Events
- Marketing/Public Relations Services
- Baseball Caps & T-shirts with ACCESS SPORTS logo
- Office Supplies
- Disposable Cameras
- Signed Sports Memorabilia
- Your Help!
- Your financial donations are greatly appreciated!